When I meditated on the state of our country and politics 6 months ago I was told very clearly that this was the time where, “what has been hidden must be revealed.” At least several times a day when a new awareness comes to me in the form of an “ahha” moment, again, I hear, “what is hidden must be revealed!” We most certainly are experiencing this in real time as we watch our government’s processes be scrutinized and opened to the public eye, revealing some of what has been hidden and many things that we did not want to know about, but may have suspected. However, this is not the only place where we are waking up and wiping the sleep from our eyes. We are witnessing this in our work places, home life, relationships and even in our own self-awareness.
This year in the Psychic Mastery International program we are witnessing these changes in the base line state of consciousness of our students. The consciousness of their questions surpasses where our thinking was even two years ago. Our past students are also experiencing an awakening to understanding in ways they just could not wrap their mind around when it came to the lessons and now they find that a deeper understanding comes with little or no effort.
We have been teaching students for almost 20 years full time. Our experience gives us a sense of measurement of the changes in consciousness over the past 20 years. Even we must admit that just in the last 6 months something has profoundly changed in the way everyone is viewing the world. Even 6 months ago we were in a state of pure hate, rage, frustration, and disbelief. Yet now, 6 months later, we have already integrated that state of being and are now in a place of believing in our ability to make the change we want to see in the world. If you really think about how quickly that shift came about it is pretty mind blowing. No, of course we are not all there yet, but enough of a shift has taken place to notice the difference in a short period of time.
So I became curious about all the talk and news about the Schumann resonance. Winfried Otto Schumann discovered this in 1954. The 30 mile space/distance between the earth and the ionosphere, which for practical purposes I will call the aura of the earth is the space that contains these waves called Schumann resonance. Imagine lightening striking the earth causing a burst of electricity that bounces off the earth, travels to the ionosphere (edge of earth’s aura) bounces back to earth and then back up to the edge of earth’s aura. This creates an up and down wave. Now add the magnetic radiance off the earth, and lightning strikes happening all over the world at a consistent level of waves that have measured 7.83 HZ consistently for as long as it has been measured. Our brain waves are synchronized with the Schumann resonance.
BIG NEWS! In 2014 the Schumann resonance began to increase to 11-14 HZ. In the beginning just a few hours at a time as our brains adjusted to the higher frequency. Then it steadily increased with a few burst here and there to where we are now in 2017. Click on this link https://www.heartmath.org/research/global-coherence/gcms-live-data/ to follow a daily graph of the Schumann resonance. The Schumann resonance continues to spikes to 70-90 HZ and most recently in mid-May spiked all the way up to 120HZ. These short bursts of increases in the resonance are acclimating our brains to a higher state of consciousness, https://youtu.be/jO7C2krrwHA.
When we experience this awakening of our brains, this allows more of our spirit to work through our brain. Therefore what has been hidden in our own mind is illuminated by the bright light of our own soul. Another way of understanding this is by imagining a dark basement; when you step into it with a flashlight the light illuminates what has been hidden in the darkness of the basement.
Humans are not the only ones “waking up” to a new state of consciousness! Everything is waking up, including our pets, our earth, and our systems that we have had in place to maintain law and order. All dimensions are waking up as well. There has been an enormous rise in sightings of spirits when you could not see them before. Spirits who have been stuck on the earthly plane are being released. Ancient ancestors are waking up from their deep sleep of thousands of years and reaching out to communicate with us. Darker, denser spirits are extremely active as they too wake up to a higher consciousness.
We are in one of the greatest changes in the history of our lifetime and it is now time for us to step into the change and stop fighting with it. This great spiritual awakening and change cannot be understood with the limitations of our current way of thinking. The bottom line is; “It’s a Soul Thing!” Jump on board, open your eyes, and do your own homework until you can find a place where this new state of consciousness makes sense to you!
A New State of Consciousness is making its presence known in small and large synchronistic ways throughout the day. In our energy tips we will teach you a way to tune into where you are in relationship to your spiritual and physical consciousness.
- Find a quiet place and time to sit and explore your inner landscape.
- Create sacred space, by grounding yourself to the center of the earth and imagining the warm glow of a golden sun to radiate light throughout your body and room you are sitting in.
- Imagine feeling the Schumann Resonance at 7.83HZ, as it drives deep into the earth and back up again 30 miles high to the edge of the earth’s aura and back again. Feel these waves through your own body and mind.
- Now imagine the Schumann Resonance at 14 HZ, 30 HZ, and 45 HZ to experience the waves synchronizing with your own brain waves. Only do this to a place of comfort.
- Notice in your own body and energy field where your energy is blocking the flow of the waves through your body to the core of the earth and back up again.
- If you find you are comfortable at those levels you may choose to explore the upper ranges of spikes to 90-120 HZ for short burst.
- Now imagine that you can see two clocks. One clock represents what time your physical body’s consciousness is set at. The other clock represents what your spiritual body consciousness clock is set to. To experience the least amount of awakening symptoms, the difference between the clocks should be no more than 2 hours. If your body clock is 3 pm and your spirit is 10 pm, then that can translate as body anxiety, fear, stress, and resistance. Meaning that your spirit is developing faster than your body can keep up with.
- Make a note of the clock times in your journal and ask your body what it needs to incorporate your spiritual growth. Maybe more sleep, protein, play time, rest time, exercise or cutting out your abundance of activities.
- Check your two clocks every so often to remain aware of how you personally are doing.
We are in this great time of change because we as spirit wanted to be here. We worked hard to develop ourselves so we could participate on earth in this time of awakening. We need all the tools we can get and meditation is the “A” number one tool to help us the most!