A few times a year Yvonne and I try and make a trip to areas where we have clients and students. We love these trips to see what each of you are doing in your own communities. These trips can reignite that spiritual spark to motivate us further in work and life. In August, we made a trip to visit the area of Carbon, Alberta, Canada. It would be a quick 4 day trip to spend time with friends without the high activity distractions of classes or group gatherings. We planned to rest and relax in the quiet of Alberta farm life in the midst of wheat fields and big skies in company with our friends! My only goal was to see stars as far as the eye could see. Living in Tacoma, most days are overcast, and when the clouds clear the sky can be difficult to see through the trees and lights of the city.
Sitting in the middle of thousands of acres of wheat and canola, I could actually feel the activity of the plants growing. I had never been in the middle of millions of productive little plants rushing towards mature growth in time for harvest in September. Then I noticed that the earth beneath my feet was soft, gentle and calm. Unlike here in Tacoma where the tectonic plates are in constant movement releasing tension so no earthquakes are needed.
A high pitched tension rang in my ears and above my head, the cosmic activity was high. Expressed in words, it was as if my radio was stopped between stations. A white noise, if I can describe it that way. It felt incongruent with the calm gentleness beneath my feet. Note to self; investigate further. Alberta just felt different, really different and I just could not put my finger on it. So in between those curious moments, we enjoyed sharing meals, walking the land, and meeting some of our local students.
I knew there was a dinosaur museum somewhere in Alberta, but Alberta is a huge province so I did not expect to ever see it. I asked our host if they have ever found dinosaur bones on their land and to my surprise she said yes and dinosaur teeth as well. She shared that there are so many dinosaur bones that they have laws against digging for them. You are only allowed to pick them up if they are laying on top of the ground and even then you are required to phone the proper authorities. Wow, what a different world we had just landed on. Our host went on to share that the largest dinosaur pit was located just 14km away from their farm and would I like to go see it? We did go see it and I was left with so many questions. This area in Alberta has so many dinosaur bones that they are the main suppliers of bones to most of the museums around the world. Why was this area in Alberta the hot spot for dinosaurs? The energy of this land containing extinct ancient creatures felt very different than anything I had experienced before. Again, note to self; investigate further.
The other curiosity is that Yvonne and I could not sleep. We found ourselves wide awake as if we had consumed a pot of stiff black coffee before bed. When we did nod off, we both had out of body experiences as well as intense lucid dreams. We also found it increasingly difficult to ground. I also did a few clairvoyant sessions with local visitors and found their vibrations to be extremely high. The sessions included some teaching on how to bring that high vibe down into their body. Again, note to self; investigate further.
It was our last full day and my meditation was a joke. Grounding was impossible, there was high pitched ringing in my ears, I could not feel my body, and for the life of me, I could not shake the feeling that there were aliens and UFO’s around. Those who know me well, know that I am not an alien, UFO kind of woman. It is just not my thing. I believe in them, but as far as personal experience I had none! I reviewed all my questions with my own spirit and heard the message; Nancy, you are in the middle of a very large vortex and that is what is causing energetic challenges. So I got up and went into the kitchen and asked the host; have you ever seen a UFO, heard of UFO’s in the area, or Aliens? In a casual response, the answer was yes. I then asked to see a large paper map of Alberta and pulled out my pendulum with the intention to locate where this large vortex would be. Not only did I identify one large one, but then 3 smaller ones on the inside of the larger one. See the photo of the map with pencil outlining the vortexes.
To say that my mind was blown is an understatement! Blowing my mind does not come often these days as I have had many experiences that have rocked my limited human mind so this new awareness of this “high vibe” area caused me to feel like a child on Christmas morning! I then did a google search and found this link that talked about all the high vibe vortexes in the Alberta area as well as the many stone circles that they have that are thousands of years old. http://www.wholistix.ca/Vortex-Energy.html
Our time to go home had concluded our trip and we were looking forward to getting some long deep sleep in our own corner of the Pacific Northwest. There is a huge part of me that would love to spend an entire month in Alberta exploring more about this very special unknown place in the world. We will have to save that trip for another time and when we do, we promise to share every juicy detail!
What energy tips do I suggest on such a wild and crazy topic? Maybe you are reading this and think about Aliens as just a normal walk in the park, or maybe you are like me and have not explored that part of a reality that few individuals ever venture in to. So, I tapped into my guidance as to where to even begin and this is what I came up with. Our current life on so many levels does not make sense so why not throw UFO’s and aliens into the mix. Enjoy the journey!
- Create a quiet place to be with your own thoughts and spirit. Have your journal nearby to write what insights may come to you.
- Ground yourself to the center of the earth by imagining an image that is a source of strength and stability for you.
- Sit quietly with the energy of the land that you are sitting on, that supports you in your part of the world. Feel into the vibration of your little piece of heaven underneath you. Invite and allow the earth energy to move into your feet and legs to infuse your body. Sense the vibration of where you are and how it feels to you. Allow yourself to be comforted by the place you have chosen to live, grow and thrive.
- When you are ready, set your intention to now feel the vibration and frequency of the energy that we experienced within the vortex of Alberta Canada. Just shift your focus slightly to call in to your conscious awareness the high vibration of that area. If you feel comfortable enough you can draw upon the earth energy of that area, otherwise just continue to channel your own earth energy and call the energy of the vortex into the room.
- The intention is simply to experience the energy. If for any reason it feels uncomfortable simply shift yourself back into the vibration you were in by releasing the vortex energy, re-ground and imagine a big golden sun above your head and use the golden rays to clear your aura by allowing the golden energy to rinse through your aura.
- Continue to ground strongly to release any excess energy out of your body and the room that you are in.
- Make notes about what you noticed and then please write me to let me know what you noticed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun!